Sunday, February 1, 2009

just tennis


YEAH the kids are back at school and my creative juices are starting flow again (well getting time to do it anyway)... this stamp set i have had for a few months now but never mounted it and with Carter's B'day aproaching i thought i'd get making... the only thing here i used that wasn't stampin up was the glitter (on the stars) and the brad... i think this one turned out quite well and fun to do as there is alot of stamping and i just love stamping and affordable too...
Stamps Used: just tennis $24.95, numbers - retired
Cardstock Used: gloss white $9.50, green galore, whisper white, only orange, yoyo yellow
Inks Used: yoyo yellow, only orange, green galore, glorious green - all out of the bold brights spots range $41.95
Extra's Used: small star punch, brads, glitter
if there is anything you would like to order from me to make this card please don't hessitate to contact me via email and don't forget i can do orders through PAYPAL...

No comments:

Stamped Images © 1990 – 2008 Stampin’ Up!® Artwork by SHARON MAJOR

I hope you've enjoyed my blogg... Please don't hesitate to contact me regarding any questions, orders or workshops....