Tuesday, January 13, 2009

finding joy


this card i made for my step brother Jeff who has just given me some bad news about his health, so i though what better to do for him.... make him a card...
Stamps Used: tart and tangy, polka dots & paisley $35.95, rough texture wheel $15.95
Cardstock Used: basic black, whisper white, real red
Inks Used: basic black, real red marker, glorious green marker
Extras Used: scallop punch $30.95, 35mm circle $30.95, 32mm circle $30.95, 4.7mm corner rounder $12.95, paddle pop stick
if there is anything you would like to purchase from me to make this card or any other card (or scrapbook) please email me here...

No comments:

Stamped Images © 1990 – 2008 Stampin’ Up!® Artwork by SHARON MAJOR

I hope you've enjoyed my blogg... Please don't hesitate to contact me regarding any questions, orders or workshops....