Wednesday, February 18, 2009


A Sale-A-Bration card... YIPPEE... i finally mounted my stamp set... i dont think my camera takes the correct colours in the cards either cause my card looks alot prettier than the photo... lol and you cant see all the embossing either :( anywayz i made this card for my dad's girlfriend how has recently had a stoke and is still in hospital... i hope this cheers her up a little...
Stamp Sets Used: polka dot punches (free with SAB promotion), wonderful words II
Cardstock Used: basic black, lovely lilac, yoyo yellow, pixie pink, pink passion, green galore, only orange
Inks Used: basic black
Extra's Used: pink embossing powder (smile), silver embossing powder (I,U & heart), circle scallop punch, 35mm circle punch, flower punch, boho blossums punch, straight scallop punch, hole punch, paper crimper...
If you like this stamp set Ive used you can only receive this in the Sale-A-Bration promotion which ends 28th February... so you'd wanna be quick :))

No comments:

Stamped Images © 1990 – 2008 Stampin’ Up!® Artwork by SHARON MAJOR

I hope you've enjoyed my blogg... Please don't hesitate to contact me regarding any questions, orders or workshops....