Wednesday, July 30, 2008

summer invo

Well this was heaps of fun doing this card/invitation... No stamping required, just punches. I really love my punches and i get soooo excited when i buy a new one (word window). I was thinking of holding a class making ice block invitations. If you are interested in coming please let me know and if there is enough people Ill hold one...
Punches used:
tag #17, word window #11, scallop circle #29
Cardstock used:
only orange, green galore, real red, close to cocoa, basic black, confetti cream
Inks used:
markers - bold bright
Extra's used:
white gel pen
If there is anything used to make this card and you would like to purchase it please let me know. You can email me here...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic idea Sharon.
It is great to see some original ideas for the punches.
Becky

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic idea Sharon.
It is great to see some original ideas for the punches.
Becky

Stamped Images © 1990 – 2008 Stampin’ Up!® Artwork by SHARON MAJOR

I hope you've enjoyed my blogg... Please don't hesitate to contact me regarding any questions, orders or workshops....