Wednesday, July 30, 2008

strawberries


MMMM strawberries, yum yum. This is one of the new stamps sets out of the Spring Mini Catalogue. I thought I would get a head start on using the new stamp sets out of the catalogue before anyone could get there hands on them, ha ha... I got the idea for this card and made my own changes from another stampin up demonstrator (thanx). You can buy everything from me to make this card if you dont already have it. The postage will cost $5 anywhere in Australia no matter how much you purchase... unlike ebay (going on weight). If you would like to hold a demonstration in your own home, invite some friends, have a cuppa and make this card, email me and i will arrange a time and date for you...
Stamp sets used:
tart n tangy $21.95, short n sweet $29.95
Cardstock used:
basic black, mellow moss, real red whisper white
Inks used:
real red marker, real red, mellow moss marker, mellow moss
Extra's used:
square rhinestones, tag punch, word window punch
if you want to email me click here...

No comments:

Stamped Images © 1990 – 2008 Stampin’ Up!® Artwork by SHARON MAJOR

I hope you've enjoyed my blogg... Please don't hesitate to contact me regarding any questions, orders or workshops....