Wednesday, July 30, 2008

launch party...YEAH

For everyone that is attending my new Spring Mini Catalogue launch party on Friday 1st August at 10am, this is the card we will be making. Using the new In Colours for 2008 and a new stamp set out of the mini catalogue. All is welome to come have a cuppa and have a sticky beak at the new book... If your coming and i dont know it yet, please let me know and i will cut up your cardstock ready...
Stamp sets used:
one of a kind
Cardstock used:
confetti cream, chocolate chip, purely pomegranate, wild wasabi, river rock
Ink used:
purely pomegranate, basic black, chocolate chip, versa ink
Extra's used:
silver eyelets, dazzeling diamonds (glitter), rhinestone, slit punch, boho blossoms punch
if you want to email me click here...

No comments:

Stamped Images © 1990 – 2008 Stampin’ Up!® Artwork by SHARON MAJOR

I hope you've enjoyed my blogg... Please don't hesitate to contact me regarding any questions, orders or workshops....