Sunday, November 9, 2008

hoppin santa


well i cant believe its just over a month away from Xmas and i hope everyones been busy making there own personal card to hand out to all... Here is one i sort of cased out of the IB&C... i think i like my one better though... hahaha. I needed to make something easy for some beginners to do, and this was very easy...

Stamp Sets Used: happy christmas mate $37.95

Inks Used: stazOn black $14.95, real red marker$4.95 (this month only)

Cardstock Used: confetti cream, old olive, real red, whisper white, dashing designer series paper

Extra's Used: chalks, hodgepodge hardware, striped grosgrain ribbon - real red

if there is anything that you would like to order to make this card please email me here...

No comments:

Stamped Images © 1990 – 2008 Stampin’ Up!® Artwork by SHARON MAJOR

I hope you've enjoyed my blogg... Please don't hesitate to contact me regarding any questions, orders or workshops....