Tuesday, November 25, 2008

7th birthday invitations

well i have finally made Kaine's B'day invitations... Aren't they cute... iceblocks mmmm.... how quick and easy are these to do and once again using my punches... YEAH...
Stamp Set Used: tart & tangy $21.95 - spring mini catty, all year cheer II, lots of thoughts
Cardstock Used: real red, only orange, green galore, very vanilla gift cards & envelopes $9.50
Inks Used: bold brights markers $57.95, real red, only orange, green galore, basic black, glorious green
Extra's Used: paddle pop sticks, scallop punch, tag punch, magnets...
if you would like to order anything from me to make these invitations or anything else in my blog please dont hessitate to contact me by clicking on this link here and emailing me...

No comments:

Stamped Images © 1990 – 2008 Stampin’ Up!® Artwork by SHARON MAJOR

I hope you've enjoyed my blogg... Please don't hesitate to contact me regarding any questions, orders or workshops....