Saturday, September 6, 2008

Daddy Day


I have fallen in LOVE with Maree's stamp set Seaworthy... I don't think I'll give it back... lol... this stamp set works really well with the chocolate, and no, this isn't the only colour card i have done with this stamp set... I made a blue, green, orange and white card for Gavins uncle Bruce's 50th but I forgot to take a photo to show you all. I'm also getting alot of use out of my new punches too... love em
Stamp sets used: seaworthy $37.95, short and sweet $29.95, french script (retired but En Francais is very close to it) $33.95
Cardstock used: gloss white, creamy caramal, close to cocoa, chocolate chip, very vanilla
Inks used: chocolate chip $9.95
Extra's used: round tab punch $30.95, 35mm circle punch, word window punch, brads...
if there is anything here that you would like to purchase to make this card please click here to email me :)

No comments:

Stamped Images © 1990 – 2008 Stampin’ Up!® Artwork by SHARON MAJOR

I hope you've enjoyed my blogg... Please don't hesitate to contact me regarding any questions, orders or workshops....