Thursday, August 14, 2008

daddys day


YES Fathers Day is coming up... sad isn't it (i wish it was mothers day again, ha ha ha) I have made this card as an example of what we will be making at my next party. I bought some glossy white cardstock to try out and i was soooo amazed. It is glossy and smooth on the outside and just like normal cardstock on the inside (making it easier to stamp and write on the inside)
Stamp set used: seaside sketches, all year cheer II
Cardstock used: glossy white, basic black, bashful blue, whisper white
Inks used: stayz on black, bold bright markers, soft subtle markers
Exta's used: slit punch, bashful blue ribbon
If you would like to make this card i will be holding a xmas card class really soon and i will be adding in this card to the list. So to book in a seat please email me on click here

No comments:

Stamped Images © 1990 – 2008 Stampin’ Up!® Artwork by SHARON MAJOR

I hope you've enjoyed my blogg... Please don't hesitate to contact me regarding any questions, orders or workshops....