Saturday, June 7, 2008

flowers for ur b'day

Well I hope your all not sick on the new in colour Purely Pomegranate. I just love it. This card was inspired by one of my uplines, Georgina. When I seen this layout on my monthly news letter/email, I just had to make it and to tell you the truth it didn't take me long at all. How affective do the flowers look..

I used...
Blush Blossum card stock
Purely Pomegranate card stock
Whisper White card stock
Purely Pomegranate ink
Purely Pomegranate double stitched ribbon
Petal Prints stamp set
If you would like to make this card with me you should come to my card class that Im having on 23 June. Hope to see you there...

No comments:

Stamped Images © 1990 – 2008 Stampin’ Up!® Artwork by SHARON MAJOR

I hope you've enjoyed my blogg... Please don't hesitate to contact me regarding any questions, orders or workshops....