Monday, May 26, 2008

birthday wishes


This would have to be one of my favourite cards at the moment... For mothers day I received a shape cutter from my kids and I just love it. Using this along with my slit punch it creates a beautiful big flower... this technic was inspired by one of my favourite bloggers
I USED...
For a Friend stamp set (hostess)
Baroque Motifs stamp set
Confetti Cream cardstock
Basic Black cardstock
Rose Red designer series paper
Very Vanilla cardstock
Rose Red ink
So Saffron ink
Very Vanilla ribbon
Black Gingham ribbon
Dazzling Diamonds stampin glitter with glue (on petals)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the idea of using the slit punch to make a flower LOOKS GREAT!! Tammy

Stamped Images © 1990 – 2008 Stampin’ Up!® Artwork by SHARON MAJOR

I hope you've enjoyed my blogg... Please don't hesitate to contact me regarding any questions, orders or workshops....